- What is Arch Therapeutics, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol ARTH.
- Can I buy stock directly from Arch Therapeutics, Inc.?
No, you will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I buy stock in Arch Therapeutics, Inc.?
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was Arch Therapeutics, Inc. incorporated?
- When did Arch Therapeutics, Inc. become a public company?
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. and subsidiary (the “Company”) was incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada on September 16, 2009 under the name “Almah, Inc.” to pursue the business of distributing automobile spare parts online. Effective June 26, 2013, the Company completed a merger (the “Merger”) with Arch Biosurgery, Inc. (formerly known as Arch Therapeutics, Inc.), a Massachusetts corporation (“ABS”), and Arch Acquisition Corporation (“Merger Sub”), the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary formed for the purpose of the transaction, pursuant to which Merger Sub merged with and into ABS and ABS thereby became the wholly owned subsidiary of the Company. As a result of the acquisition of ABS, the Company has abandoned its prior business plan and has changed its operations to the business of developing polymers comprising synthetic peptides intended to form gel-like barriers over wounds to stop or control bleeding and seal wounds. The Company is in the development stage and has generated no operating revenues to date. The Company is currently devoting substantially all of its efforts toward product research and development. Subsequent to the Merger, we relocated our principal office to Wellesley, Massachusetts.
ABS was incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on March 6, 2006 as Clear Nano Solutions, Inc. On April 7, 2008, ABS changed its name to Arch Therapeutics, Inc. Effective upon the closing of the Merger, ABS changed its name from Arch Therapeutics, Inc. to Arch Biosurgery, Inc.
- Where is Arch Therapeutics, Inc. located?
Arch Therapeutics, Inc.
235 Walnut Street
Framingham, MA 01702
- When is Arch Therapeutics, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Arch Therapeutics, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Empire Stock Transfer
1859 Whitney Mesa Dr
Henderson, NV 89014
- Who are Arch Therapeutics, Inc.'s independent auditors?
Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico, LLP
1 Highwood Drive
Tewksbury, MA 01876
- Whom can I contact for general information about Arch Therapeutics, Inc.?